Translate

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Your problems should not pull you down!!!

Yesterday I was really stressed about lot of things and it was going through my head in various other directions.I realized every time I have a problem instead of sharing it with others I keep it inside me and let the problem start taking over my life physically and emotionally.Is it worth all the hype? No, instead I am just letting it go in the way it shouldn't .In spite of having the smallest happinesses in life I am not really happy. Why does it take so long for me to realize that I have a best friend in Jesus to let me sort out the problems I have. There are so many people around me who have bigger problems than mine yet their faith in God never goes down. But when it comes to me I am not able to maintain it. What kind of example I am setting for the upcoming generation of youth. I know God has called me to do his work but what am I gonna say to the world when I myself don't know how to sort out my own issues?
The word of the lord says this to me every time I look into the bible that your problems are not only for you to come closer to God, but to understand that no good things happen to us without problems,because we tend to take God for granted and realize it later. He never brings all this in our lives to make things difficult for us,he brings them so that we are more closer to him and lean on him instead of going with out intutions.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 

in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.


No comments: