Translate

Friday, May 20, 2016

What to do when someone you know is way too spiritual to handle?

There has been times when I have heard my mom tell me that there was this new kid or a new person or a new preacher in the church or the meeting and their words has touched or the spirit was speaking to me.I used to wonder that how come every time she gets inspired by what they say,and I get to hear is why cant you be like them. At times in spite of coming from a christian families our parents tend to be very judgmental about our spiritual outlook and call us aloof when we are not rock hard spiritual about ourselves. I thought my connection with my Heavenly father is totally personal. I may not show enthusiasm or the motivation to pray, its not done deliberately. sometimes our minds are way too occupied for us to ponder in the presence of the Lord,that it reflects on our outward appearance.When a person has newly discovered something about him/herself it takes time for that person to get adjusted to the change, in the same way once we have made a connection with the father, its going to take time to maintain that relationship.I get very intimidated when I hear some powerful preachings or testimonies and wonder when my life would be so influential to others? The problems most of the christian youths face is the comparison and judgement from the elders in their family or the church,when God doesn't judge us then why should his children judge one another. This is specially seen when there has been a prophecy made and it gets stuck with the person. We don't understand that at times it overpowers the emotions the person is having, and it turns out to be a bigger negative impact. Not everyone grows spiritually at a rapid phase. It takes time to get adjusted to the new formof life. We get so busy in impressing the elders in the church with the newly acquired talents that we forget to focus in our inner self to know wether we are happy about the change or just keeping others happy with the fake show. God wants you to accept him the way you want it to be, and have faith in him even if your life goes through trials and temptation, gaining things the hard way is what he wants us  to learn

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.



No comments: